I never ever leave my cutie outside my home. I love her so much but would get frustrated on cleaning the poops often. I can’t blame her for this natural calls. Also, I live in an apartment and hence if I let her in the crate she would feel lonely.
Even the six sensed human babies do this mistake, then why to scold my cutie? It’s just a mistake. I can correct her from best obedience training for puppy pads. So I am going to work on puppy pad training. Now my query is “how to potty train a puppy indoors?.”
I am going to reveal the training session step by step. This may be useful for your cutie too! Here is the best way to train a puppy pad!
Why do we want these puppy pad training session?
I am a responsible parent, no matter it may be my human baby or dog baby. It’s my duty to train her with the puppy pads training. Instead of shouting puppy for the mistake, I can train him for perfect utilization of puppy pads. I face these problems and hence need to work on my cutie for puppy pad training.
- I get frustrated on cleaning the poops often.
- She often spoils my interior decorations.
- I feel ashamed when there are folks in my home.
- When I step out for vacations, I think of her misbehaves on the hotels. At the same time, I can’t leave her alone.
- I can’t walk continuously to crate in the ground floor of the apartment.
- Also, I need to enjoy each and every moment with my cutie!
So the solution to 6 chaos will be only one answer, that makes my cutie learn how to use puppy pads. Let me proceed with a training session.
How to potty train a puppy indoors?
I am never leaving my cutie out and hence my goal is to train her for puppy pad training indoor. Also, this is my base training session for puppy pad training to outside home. However, when she masters in indoor puppy pad training then undoubtedly there is no need for potty training in outside my home.
Your puppies best obedience behavior lies only in the fact that “how do you toilet train a puppy?.” S0 I am going to start the training session in a less distractive place and observe the response of cutie’s puppy pad training. Meanwhile, I am going to tell you the steps for puppy pad training.
- The ultimate tip is always to glance for puppy’s task. We must never leave them unnoticed in the home. If you’re stuck with work better leave the cutie in the crate. This prevents cutie from the risk of tangling in furniture or eating toxic substances.
- Place the puppy pads in a corner which is readily available for cutie. Also never take off the puppy pads before they finish the task. Praise with the treats for the expected behavior.
- In fun or training sessions, make sure to take the puppy for every 5-10 minutes interval. Take him to the place where their puppy pads are arranged. The place you use for puppy pads training must be constant.
- If you’ve bad memory, set a timer. Take the puppy to the place of pads in a particular time interval depending upon the bladder strength. Puppies would have bladder strength depending upon their age in months. For that, you can’t leave a 12 months puppy for twelve hours. This stat will work only up to 9 months. Will you hold more than 9 hours? Then how can you expect your puppy?
- Pair the behavior with the simple words, “Make shit! Go potty” and so on. Better pair the shit or poop with the name of puppy.
- Also, make the puppy pads arranged above the puppy training pad holder tray. This could make your poops cleaning job easier.
- If you’re busy men, then leave cutie in the crate and then take her once in an hour for walking on leash session. This can make the better puppy pad training to outside or will be the base training session for your potty training puppy apartment.
- If your puppy denies puppy pad training, then handle with patience. When cutie peeps next time for puppy pad, leash before 5 minutes and take for puppy pad spot. Repeat for several sessions until they are a boss.
Use these pads for puppy pad training:
I am using the All-Absorb Training Pads 22-inch By 23-inch. It just has quick-drying surface and leaves no patches on the floor. These puppy pads have super absorbent systems which convert urination’s into a gel, and hence I have no worries about bad odors even in rainy season. Also, it has an odor neutralizer to make my cutie poops odorless. If I leave my cutie at home, then would arrange the all absorb pads in her regular puppy pads place and then will step out!
Jump with your puppy for potty training puppy apartment!
At the moment, your puppy had learned the puppy pads training. So you may next jump to the potty training puppy apartment. I am happy that I have strictly prohibited her misbehavior’s inside a home in front of folks. I will also love to read any problems or suggestions to master my cutie for puppy pads training session. Thank you for sharing your valuable time in puppy pad training of my cutie!